Freshers & Job-seekers Training
“My First Corporate Step”
Its not just academic inputs which goes in making a student successful in corporate and personal life. There are various others aspects of his personality which helps him in achieving what he aspires and desires. This workshop is designed to assist job seekers & fresher’s in their search for employment. This module teaches much needed skills that can help the participant find and keep a good job. In this module, you will learn many skills that employers find valuable. You can use this information to find and keep that great job.
- Preparing students for Campus to Corporate Jobs transition
- To help students improve their communication skills
- To build confidence and develop self-esteem of students
- To bring positive changes in the attitudinal & behavior of the participants
- To impart career specific practical inputs along with personality development.
For Whom is this course?
Undergraduates, graduates or if you have just joined a job. Everyone has different abilities, opportunities, talents and luck. You can make the most of what you have. You may be labelled as a person with a bad attitude if you:
» Are hard to get along with?
» Tend to place blame on others?
» Are easily offended or insulted?
» Make negative comments?
What We’ll Cover?
- How to find job openings.
- Writing a cover letter.
- Resume Building.
- Interviewing tips.
- Etiquette for after the interview.
- Where are the jobs?
- Print resources.
- Newspaper classifieds.
- Company bulletin boards.
- Industry Journals.
- Honing Corporate Skills
- Understanding the essence of Interpersonal relationships
- Fine tuning Personal Grooming
- Overcoming performance anxiety
- Being assertive in your communication
- Confidently handling interviews, & Group discussions
- Customer Handling & Presentation Skills
- Time Management & Stress Handling
- Corporate & business etiquette
- Telephone & Email Etiquette
- Dining Etiquette
This is a specially designed programme for graduates of any stream, new joinees in your organization, to help them make a smooth transition from the college campus to the corporate office. The programme seeks to make the participants introspect, hone up their corporate skills, enjoy the fun filled activities and gain knowledge & self confidence.
This workshop has been designed such that you have a complete learning experience with thourough industry relevance. The following ways will help ensure this:
- Slide Presentation
- Management games
- Group Exercises
- Role Plays, Simulations, Case Studies
- Video Based Discussions & Exercises
To enroll yourself for the program call 080-40966123 or fill the form below and we shall get in touch with you in 24 hours or meet us in our office