Wedding Planner Course
Here you learn all about event managements at convenient timings. Participating in making and production of events, grants the students an opportunity to get an invaluable first-hand learning experience.
- It makes a great Event Manager out of you, by the time you get your graduation.
- It makes you experienced about the event and allied industries because of professional teaching, guest lectures and practical training.
- You also develop your Personality, learn to organize, communicate for your society, college & community.
Topics covered in the Complete Course in Wedding and Event Planning:
- COMMUNICATION, PR & PRESENTATION SKILLS FOR EVENTS
- PLANNING, SPONSORSHIP & BUDGETING
- MARKETING & BRANDING
- TEAM MANAGEMENT
- SOFT SKILLS
- PRODUCTION & LOGISTICS
- CATERING, LAW & PERMISSIONS
- WEDDING PLANNING & SPECIAL EVENTS
Wedding Module One:
- The roles and responsibilities of a wedding and event planner.
- Skills required to be a successful wedding planners.
- Creating a supplier reference file.
- Compiling a guest list and keeping track of responses.
- The origin of common wedding customs.
- Wedding traditions from around the world.
- The wedding ceremony in different religious traditions.
- Special types of wedding ceremonies.
- Evaluating your strength and weakness.
Wedding Module Two:
- Creating a wedding budget.
- Ways that couples and their families may divide the costs of a wedding.
- Items to include in vendor contracts.
- Different types and styles of wedding gowns.
- Wedding attire for the groom, wedding party, and parents of the bride and groom.
- Planning and organizing a wedding reception.
- Wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, and other wedding-related parties.
- Choosing and contracting with a caterer.
- Ordering and serving a wedding cake.
Wedding Module Three:
- Choosing and contracting with musicians and DJs.
- Choosing and contracting with a qualified florist.
- Factors to consider when making floral decisions for a wedding.
- Choosing and contracting with photographers and videographers.
- Budgeting for the honeymoon.
- Contracting for special transportation service.
Wedding Module Four:
- Working with clients who have difficult family situations.
- Helping clients cope with wedding stress.
- Planning a wedding that will perfectly fit the personal style of your client.
- Legal requirements for your own business.
- Keeping well-organized financial records.
- Developing a business plan.
- Using creative marketing strategies to promote your business.
Wedding Module Five:
- Applying wedding etiquette to real-life situations.
- Handling difficult clients.
- Dealing with complicated situations.
- Planning pre wedding events other parties.
- Using Social sites to promote your business.
- Researching employers in your area who hire wedding and event planners.
- Evaluating vendor contracts.
Wedding Module Six:
- Creating a plan for hiring and managing “day of” assistants.
- Managing the details of a destination wedding.
- Coordinating the logistical deals of a wedding.
- Creating an “inspiration point” and color scheme for a wedding.
- Coordinating wedding accessories with the wedding design scheme.
- Combining different styles in interesting ways.
- Working with the interior design of reception and ceremony locations.
- Identifying a target audience for your business.