Do It Now:
- How good is your time management?
- Getting started.
- Overcoming Procrastination.
- Clearing the clutter.
Objectives and Goals:
- Objectives – where do you want to be?
- Personal and business goals.
- Prioritizing activities – urgency and importance.
Organizing Your Work:
- Daily/weekly planning.
- Effective systems.
Evaluate Current Usage Of Time:
- Keeping a time log.
- Identifying your personal time wasters.
- Dealing with interruptions.
- Different meetings for different purposes.
- Structure and control.
- Leadership and time management.
- How to delegate effectively.
- Developing your staff.
- Different styles for different people.
- Developing and maintaining your time management habits.
After this Time Management training course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify their own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them from their work pattern
- Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these
- Clarify and priorities their objectives and goals
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions
- Use practical techniques for organizing work
- Reduce time spent in meetings yet contribute more effectively
- Delegate work more effectively to staff